Skaters at this STARSkate Junior Program will progress to the intermediate level once they have passed any Star 3 assessment.
Monday is an extended hour and a half session that is offered at a discount. Wednesday includes a 15 minute group stroking lesson with a certified coach. Saturday skating is also available please review schedule on website. A private coached lesson is mandatory for skaters at this level and proper skating attire is required. It is recommended that Intermediate skater skate 3 times a week.
**Off Ice for this program is offered on Saturdays from 1:30-2:00pm**
A private coached lesson is mandatory for skaters at this level and proper skating attire is required.
Program days offered
This program is available:
- Monday (open session) from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- 6:00 - 6:30pm +Bonus jump class included in fee
- 6:40 - 8:00pm on-ice
- Wednesday from 6:15 to 8:15 pm (flood included)
- 8:00 - 9:00 on-ice - includes group stroking
- Saturday from 1:30 to 3:10 pm
- 1:30 - 2:00pm off-ice
- 2:10 - 3:10 on-ice
Click here to register for this program.